The theme for our February competition will be:
Water as (or being) influenced by humans.
To inspire people, this includes bird baths, people active on rivers, water features in cities and much more. Use your creativity.
And this month entries by two people teams will be welcome, like husband and wife teams and travel companions but not restricted to them. This is going to be the norm for this competition.
- 1 photo per answer.
- You may submit more than 1 answer per user.
- Try and keep it non offensive.
- All entries should include a line of text with the location and subject of the photo and the date the photo was taken.
- The photo has to be taken by the user* who posted it and taken in the time frame given in the description for that month's photo.
(*Or one of a two people team, give credit to the actual person who took the photo.)
- Remember we are 'Travel' stack exchange. If you can give the photo or its description a travel connection, you should get more votes (and/or stand a better chance on getting the virtual prize.)
The next rules changes per month, the subject of the picture and its 'when it was taken'.
For the month of February I would like to set the rule:
- The photo is of water as influenced by mankind or of people on or in water.
- The photo can have been taken anytime.
- If your photo contains people who can be recognized, please make sure that they do not mind being in a published photo. It is up to the person posting the photo to make sure that it is up to the laws of the country where the picture was taken.
- No entries/photos should be posted before midnight, 1st of February 2019, voting will run till midnight 28th of February 2019* and to be clear, we use UTC, just like the site itself. (*Or as soon after as your main judge can see the votes.)
I am looking forward to your photos.
The December and January entries are incredible and plentiful enough that I feel we can keep this competition running.