Because of that and for fun I travel a few times per year, mostly in Europe but I have been on 4 continents, 24 countries to date. I have been answering on Yahoo!Answers for years and have also been active on several forums, about knots and other things.
I live in the Netherlands, I commute to work by recumbent bike and also own a 'bent trike, an upright bike and folding upright bike.
For those who did not read it in my name, I am female and I am Dutch.
Member for 3 years, 10 months
49 profile views
Last seen 14 hours ago
Top Network Posts
- 70 Is it ok to take a break near the cycle path, on the grass, in Netherlands?
- 67 Can aircrew order me not to stand in the aisle?
- 65 What is a polite way to tell a Scottish person that I am struggling to understand his/her accent?
- 60 Are there any rules of thumb for the most comfortable seats on a long distance bus?
- 55 What does "K+M+B 2016" mean in when written on a church wall?
- 49 What's the use of trains that spend 6+ hours of daytime en route?
- 49 Is it rude to speak Swedish in Norway?
- View more network posts →