Over the next three months I want to run a photo competition, (it can run longer if well accepted and active, but three months is guaranteed.)
The highest voted answer will get the fame and bragging rights. An extra virtual prize may be given to that or any other photo.
The basic rules are the same as those for the last competition.
- 1 post per answer.
- May submit more than 1 answer per user.
- try and keep it non offensive.
- All entries should include a line of text with the location and subject of the photo and the date the photo was taken.
- the photo has to be taken by the user who posted it and taken in the time frame given in the description for that month's photo.
The next rule changes per month, the subject of the picture and its 'when it was taken'.
For the month of December I would like to set the rule:
- The photo is of a building and the angle of taking the photo should be different from the norm.
- The photo can have been taken any time before the end of December 2018, has to have been taken by the person posting the answer.
- The photo should not include people as important part of the picture. If unavoidable, people can be included as long as they are not recognizable.
- No entries/photos should be posted before midnight, 1st of December 2018, voting will run till midnight 31st of December and to be clear, we use UTC, just like the site itself.*
Note* If there is no clear winner at the end of voting period, the voting period can be extended.
The subject and dates for the other months have been announced, in a different 'questions'.