Come and meet me at the German Perl Workshop in Munich this week!
Former favorites: HTTP::XSHeaders.
Here are some answers I gave that like a lot:
- How do Perl modules “work”?
- DBIx::Class - get all relationship that was used as a condition using prefetch?
Come and meet me on one of the following events:
- PerlCon 2019 Riga early August in Latvia (Speaker)
We might have already met at one of these Perl events:
- London Perl Workshop 2018 (Organiser, Speaker)
- Swiss Perl Workshop 2018 (Speaker)
- TPCiG 2018 (Speaker)
- German Perl Workshop 2018 (Speaker)
- London Perl Workshop 2017 (Speaker)
- TPCiA 2017 (Speaker)
- German Perl Workshop 2017 (Speaker)
- YAPC::EU 2016
- German Perl Workshop 2016 (Speaker)
- German Perl Workshop 2015
- YAPC::Europe 2014
- Dutch Perl Workshop 2014
- German Perl Workshop 2014 (Organiser)
- London Perl Workshop 2013
- German Perl Workshop 2013
- YAPC::Europe 2012
- Hannover Perl Mongers, Berlin Perl Mongers, London.pm
I am #SOreadytohelp.
Top network posts
- 287 How to handle a developer getting defensive when faced with breaking code?
- 105 Do I break the law as a foreigner in Germany if an embassy keeps my passport to stick a visa in?
- 73 How does one politely stop other people from using one's mouse?
- 68 Do I break the law as a foreigner in Germany if an embassy keeps my passport to stick a visa in?
- 47 NULL value in multi-column primary key
- 42 Who compensates my UK train ticket when the train in the ticket didn't exist?
- 38 Does the European number for emergencies (112) really work in Germany?
- View more network posts →