Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Member for 4 years, 3 months
BY DAY: Insurance broker (property/casualty insurance) at Dusyk & Barlow Insurance.
BY NIGHT: Sessional Lecturer III, Paul J. Hill School of Business at the University of Regina. Course presenter, Insurance Institute of Saskatchewan and Insurance Brokers' Association of Saskatchewan. Freelance reviewer/article author, QST Magazine.
FOR FUN: Amateur radio (VE5EV / VE5EIS), vintage computers (Commodores, Amigas, and others), Linux, board gaming (PhotoJim @ boardgamegeek.com), photography (including black-and-white darkroom work), traveling (by air and by car), astronomy, ... more than I have time for, alas.
- Travel 15.2k 15.2k 44 gold badges4646 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Photography 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.4k 1.4k 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 122 What do you call the act of drinking a whole bottle of, say, water in one go?
- 78 What's the verb to describe a good guy becoming a bad guy?
- 69 Can a twenty-year-old bring to the USA alcohol purchased legally in Spain?
- 69 My mom and I are traveling to NYC together. Can we be together at the border control station or will we have to go one after another?
- 56 Are there benefits in travel insurance for travelers with deep pockets?
- 51 Why do travel advisories vary so much between countries?
- 44 Concerns with long-distance driving
- View more network posts →