.NET developer. Started in VBA, then moved to VB .NET, then to C#.
Have you tried Git? It'll change your programming life.
St Louis, MO
Member for 9 years, 1 month
3 profile views
Last seen Jun 15 at 10:35
- Stack Overflow 188.6k 188.6k 3535 gold badges174174 silver badges206206 bronze badges
- Arqade 6.9k 6.9k 22 gold badges3333 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.6k 3.6k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Travel 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 11370 How do I undo the most recent local commits in Git?
- 1138 Move the most recent commit(s) to a new branch with Git
- 736 Enable remote connections for SQL Server Express 2012
- 413 git-diff to ignore ^M
- 404 Enable remote connections for SQL Server Express 2012
- 374 git rebase: "error: cannot stat 'file': Permission denied"
- 333 Html.ActionLink as a button or an image, not a link
- View more network posts →