.NET developer. Started in VBA, then moved to VB .NET, then to C#.
Have you tried Git? It'll change your programming life.
St Louis, MO
Member for 8 years, 7 months
3 profile views
Last seen Dec 20 '20 at 19:47
- Stack Overflow 184.6k 184.6k 3434 gold badges171171 silver badges204204 bronze badges
- Arqade 6.4k 6.4k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.5k 3.5k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Travel 2.3k 2.3k 1717 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 11128 How do I undo the most recent local commits in Git?
- 1103 Move the most recent commit(s) to a new branch with Git
- 733 Enable remote connections for SQL Server Express 2012
- 403 Enable remote connections for SQL Server Express 2012
- 398 git-diff to ignore ^M
- 365 git rebase: "error: cannot stat 'file': Permission denied"
- 329 Html.ActionLink as a button or an image, not a link
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.