.NET developer. Started in VBA, then moved to VB .NET, then to C#.
Have you tried Git? It'll change your programming life.
St Louis, MO
Member for 7 years, 8 months
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 18 at 13:56
- Stack Overflow 175k 175k 3131 gold badges167167 silver badges201201 bronze badges
- Arqade 6k 6k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.5k 3.5k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Travel 1.5k 1.5k 1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 10569 How do I undo the most recent local commits in Git?
- 1002 Move the most recent commit(s) to a new branch with Git
- 729 Enable remote connections for SQL Server Express 2012
- 400 Enable remote connections for SQL Server Express 2012
- 355 git-diff to ignore ^M
- 327 git rebase: "error: cannot stat 'file': Permission denied"
- 323 Html.ActionLink as a button or an image, not a link
- View more network posts →