.NET developer. Started in VBA, then moved to VB .NET, then to C#.
Have you tried Git? It'll change your programming life.
St Louis, MO
Member for 8 years, 10 months
3 profile views
Last seen Feb 3 at 13:56
- Stack Overflow 186.5k 186.5k 3535 gold badges172172 silver badges205205 bronze badges
- Arqade 6.9k 6.9k 22 gold badges3333 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.6k 3.6k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Travel 2.3k 2.3k 1919 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 11245 How do I undo the most recent local commits in Git?
- 1119 Move the most recent commit(s) to a new branch with Git
- 735 Enable remote connections for SQL Server Express 2012
- 406 git-diff to ignore ^M
- 403 Enable remote connections for SQL Server Express 2012
- 372 git rebase: "error: cannot stat 'file': Permission denied"
- 332 Html.ActionLink as a button or an image, not a link
- View more network posts →