Stack Exchange Inc. has not been very kind to Monica. I urge the company to make amends for what it has done.
Some people have built an alternative to Stack Exchange which is now up and running.
If you need to reach me off-site, you may email me: unforgettableidgmail.com
Member for 8 years, 10 months
5 profile views
Last seen Sep 30 '20 at 19:39
- Mi Yodeya 3.6k 3.6k 1515 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Super User 1.1k 1.1k 44 gold badges1212 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Bicycles 1.1k 1.1k 1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 1k 1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Information Security 653 653 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 54 I'm an IT consultant. Should I discourage a client from telling me his password?
- 39 While playing a computer game, may I "worship" one of the game's "gods" to help me win?
- 24 Is ad-blocker software permissible?
- 23 On Windows, how can I gracefully ask a running program to terminate?
- 22 What are some alternatives to fruitlessly ringing my bell at a motorist?
- 20 If I buy an Android phone today and want security updates for as long as possible, how should I choose a phone? I'm willing to use custom ROMs.
- 20 On Windows, how can I gracefully ask a running program to terminate?
- View more network posts →