Trevor Boyd Smith
Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 18 '18 at 14:46
- Stack Overflow 15.7k 15.7k 2525 gold badges110110 silver badges160160 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.9k 2.9k 1111 gold badges3030 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Super User 2.4k 2.4k 1010 gold badges3636 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Arqade 837 837 11 gold badge55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 176 What is the worst real-world macros/pre-processor abuse you've ever come across?
- 152 Multiple commands in gdb separated by some sort of delimiter ';'?
- 138 What does the Q_OBJECT macro do? Why do all Qt objects need this macro?
- 110 Command line: How do you rotate a PDF file 90 degrees?
- 102 How to redirect output of systemd service to a file
- 72 How do you find what version of libstdc++ library is installed on your linux machine?
- 66 Performance hit from C++ style casts?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.