I've travelled fairly regularly since 2004 as part of my job, most recently to the San Francisco Bay Area where my team is now based. My fiancé is Finnish, so I travel regularly back and forth on Ryanair between STN (Stansted) and TMP (Tampere).
Furthest I've travelled from the UK (not including the USA) are Sydney Australia, Bogotá Colombia, and Mexico City.
- Travel 961 961 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 434 434 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 398 398 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Ask Different 205 205 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Internet of Things 181 181 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 20 Drinking tap water in India
- 19 Computer geek tourist attractions in the San Francisco Bay Area & Silicon Valley?
- 14 Usage of ?android:attr/ in backwards compatible apps
- 12 Correct reasons for opting out of millimetre wave scanners
- 10 Can the mac's bluetooth name be changed without changing the computer/network name/hostname?
- 7 How is white pizza sauce made?
- 7 Are prices on car rental comparison sites the "real" price?
- View more network posts →