I'm a software developer from the UK. I love to travel, I prefer city breaks and unusual destinations. I spent a week in North Korea in 2014. I'm also apparently the only member of Travel SE to have visited Turkmenistan.
I did the Mongol Rally in 2016 and it was Badass, Uzbekistan was a real pleasant surprise. I followed it up with 9 more months in the far east, eventually running out of money in Cambodia and working for 8 weeks as a Barman and Snorkel Tour Guide.
I plan on entering the 2022 Mongol Rally.
Surrey, United Kingdom
Member for 10 years, 1 month
6 profile views
Last seen Jun 22 at 11:33
Top network posts
- 45 What is the use of this socket/port seen on an airplane passenger's seat?
- 15 How easily does the Eurostar to London connect with trains to Northern England?
- 14 Could Someone explain the twist at the end of Far Cry 2?
- 14 Travel insurance with a pre-existing condition
- 14 Vaccinations for Beijing
- 13 How to avoid having my drink spiked in a bar
- 13 Can I take my liquid medication on a plane?
- View more network posts →