Originally from the Netherlands.
Living in Singapore.
Countries visited (most time spent first): Ethiopia, France, Indonesia, Malaysia, Belgium, Thailand, Austria, Germany, United States, Switzerland, Finland, Iran, Mali, Spain, Burma/Myanmar, Italy, United Kingdom, Vietnam, Australia, Taiwan, Japan, Czecho Slovakia, Monaco, Brunei, Hong Kong, UAE/Dubai, Macau, Sweden, Denmark, Vatican City, Liechtenstein, Kuwait.
Member for 6 years
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 22 '19 at 22:12
- Stack Overflow 26.8k 26.8k 1313 gold badges4141 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Code Golf 459 459 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Travel 333 333 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Politics 298 298 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 272 272 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 321 Can (a==1 && a==2 && a==3) evaluate to true in Java?
- 74 How is String in switch statement more efficient than corresponding if-else statement?
- 71 Why must I use the "this" keyword for forward references?
- 39 Why is "a^=b^=a^=b;" different from "a^=b; b^=a; a^=b;"?
- 26 Can (a==1 && a==2 && a==3) evaluate to true in Java?
- 21 Java program runs slower when code that is never executed is commented out
- 21 Why would a Western country sanction Saudi Arabia over Khashoggi's possible killing?
- View more network posts →