Curt J. Sampson, <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
I like agile development, functional programming (especially Haskell) and retrocomputing.
Member for 1 year, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 16 at 23:48
- Stack Overflow 20.4k 20.4k 66 gold badges7373 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 16.9k 16.9k 22 gold badges3737 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge99 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- The Workplace 856 856 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 319 What does the exclamation mark mean in a Haskell declaration?
- 139 How do you remove a Cookie in a Java Servlet
- 114 Really Cheap Command-Line Option Parsing in Ruby
- 103 Congratulations to our 29 oldest beta sites - They're now no longer beta!
- 101 Why did IBM make the PC BIOS source code public?
- 86 How do Linux binary installers (.bin, .sh) work?
- 59 Really Cheap Command-Line Option Parsing in Ruby
- View more network posts →