PhD in Physics; currently doing research in machine learning and data-to-decision algorithms
Member for 1 year, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 17 '19 at 4:33
- Academia♦ 30.6k 30.6k 1212 gold badges7474 silver badges107107 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 411 411 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- The Workplace 408 408 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 161 161 44 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 160 160 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 262 In a yes/no question, student gives the right answer and a unnecessary but wrong explanation. How to grade?
- 163 Was a professor correct to chastise me for writing "Prof. X" rather than "Professor X"?
- 139 Is it inappropriate for a student to attend their mentor's dissertation defense?
- 137 Should I explain that I cannot finish my current master due to religious discrimination when applying for another graduate program?
- 133 What should be done when the theory behind a PhD thesis turns out to be wrong?
- 120 I ghosted my previous supervisor for 15 days. How to improve my situation?
- 104 Do universities care about bias experienced in group projects?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.