I'm a Software Developer at Cybaze.
I studied at the Scuola Superiore of the University of Udine. I've been interested in Computer Science since high school. Being pretty good at school I've enrolled in one of the Schools of Excellence in Italy. In this institution I had the chance to follow many interesting courses not included in the standard CS curriculum: from Bioinformatics to Neural Networks, from Category Theory to Reverse Mathematics, from Logical Frameworks to Statistical Mechanics. During my enrollment I had to keep a very high mark score in my exams and I had periodic evaluation exams that taught me how to work and learn under pressure.
In the last 13 years I've been using quite a bit of python, as you can see from my answers. In the last 3 years I have also been interested in functional programming, in particular in haskell, and my Bachelor thesis project involved implementing in Haskell a type inferencer for Haskell inside an already existing research tool.
I have used java during my Master thesis where I have implemented some advanced algorithms into an existing Eclipse plug-in developed at the University of Edinburgh (my contribution has not been released yet).
Trieste, TS, Italy
Member for 6 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen May 19 '18 at 8:13
- Stack Overflow 73k 73k 1313 gold badges153153 silver badges183183 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Italian Language 878 878 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Computer Science 789 789 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Code Golf 781 781 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 471 reading file without newlines in Python
- 190 Python locale error: unsupported locale setting
- 174 How do I catch a numpy warning like it's an exception (not just for testing)?
- 173 Python str vs unicode types
- 135 python pandas: apply a function with arguments to a series
- 102 Why can a floating point dictionary key overwrite an integer key with the same value?
- 91 How to terminate process from Python using pid?
- View more network posts →