In the past coded in various languages as an electronics engineer at a semiconductor fab. Types of code included electronic simulation, changing graphical data formats, creating files of electrical characteristics, and combining files of information about many electrical circuits into design kits (kind of like a databook customized for each customer).
My coding these days is for my own amusement; I'm interested in astronomy, calendars, and cryptography.
Member for 1 year, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 22 '19 at 17:52
Top network posts
- 10 When was the change from kalends, ides and nones to numbers
- 8 Which calendar to use in English for non-European countries?
- 6 Is there a variation of ISO 8601 for julian calendar dates?
- 6 Is there redundancy between a US Passport Card and an Enhanced Driver's License?
- 6 Is this an infringement of their patent?
- 6 Exclusion based on Ethnicity, a Private event in a Public Space
- View more network posts →