I'm an engineering consultant specializing in the applications of DSPs, FPGAs and microprocessors -- both hardware and software development.
You can see my resumé here.
Member for 1 year, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 28 at 13:10
- Electrical Engineering♦ 142.3k 142.3k 1111 gold badges186186 silver badges322322 bronze badges
- Engineering 6.3k 6.3k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 944 944 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 422 What is it that strips vocals from audio when a 1/8" audio jack is partially unplugged?
- 84 Why did LEDs take so long to appear as light bulbs?
- 70 Do dead weight 'components' exist?
- 70 Word for song sung at a burial?
- 67 Why are NAND gates used to make AND gates in computers?
- 66 Why do CRTs have 3 electron guns?
- 64 Compute the minimum number of 120Ω resistors to get 80Ω of resistance?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.