I'm an engineering consultant specializing in the applications of DSPs, FPGAs and microprocessors -- both hardware and software development.
You can see my resumé here.
Member for 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 28 at 13:10
Top network posts
- 416 What is it that strips vocals from audio when a 1/8" audio jack is partially unplugged?
- 83 Why did LEDs take so long to appear as light bulbs?
- 70 Word for song sung at a burial?
- 67 Why are NAND gates used to make AND gates in computers?
- 64 Compute the minimum number of 120Ω resistors to get 80Ω of resistance?
- 60 Why do CRTs have 3 electron guns?
- 59 Why are FPGAs so expensive?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.