Test engineer, budding iPhone dev, know a bit about QT localization. Good with shell scripts in Linux & Windows.
Learning HTML, CSS, JS + PhoneGap / Cordova, jQuery-UI, jQTouch, jQuery Mobile, etc.
Goal: get an app into the app store.
Currently working as a dev doing XML & MySQL stuff in C# and learning about tweaking schemas, LINQ to XML & database migration.
Member for 6 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 25 at 21:50
- Stack Overflow 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1k 1k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Travel 1k 1k 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- The Workplace 750 750 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 601 601 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 47 Input string was not in a correct format
- 38 Is it rude to tell the ice cream man in Istanbul not to mess with me?
- 37 Merge translation files (.ts) with existing .ts files using QT Utilities (lconvert)
- 23 How should I ask my co-workers that I need a handshower in the toilet?
- 22 C# passing extra parameters to an event handler?
- 22 How long to wait on credit card charge (and what can I do?)
- 20 Merge translation files (.ts) with existing .ts files using QT Utilities (lconvert)
- View more network posts →