Every choice is a compromise, to be optimized in the future. The journey is more important than the destination.
Perl enthusiast during night, Python beginner during day.
Domain names junkie and EPP guru, author of the Net::DRI library.
RFC2606/RFC3849 + RFC5737 purist.
Versed in i18n and Unicode material, fascinated by all technical and non-technical subtleties.
Follower of the Sapir-Whorf hypothesis and Three Laws of Robotics. Observer of the Dunning-Kruger effect everywhere.
Not fan of the singularity and the transhumanity movement.
Full transparency is tyranny.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic".
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Some answers of mine I am specially happy with:
Member for 1 year, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 10 '19 at 22:10
- Stack Overflow 5.5k 5.5k 1111 gold badges1919 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Server Fault 4.5k 4.5k 44 gold badges1616 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Webmasters 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Super User 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 56 What Linux process is responsible for responding to pings?
- 41 Different Print Page Dimensions Under Same Standard (A4)?
- 39 Do intermediate subdomains need to exist?
- 35 What happens to country specific TLD's in a war involving that country?
- 25 Domain expired, GoDaddy holds it and is asking more money
- 13 Accent Sensitive Sort
- 13 How do I figure out what's wrong with my DNS record?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 29 '18