If you appreciate others helping you, mark their answers or provide comments on them. Vague questions can only get vague answers, so take your time to include everything you've tried and your whole requirements.
I'm professionally focused in Linux based system setups and doing full-stack development with Vue, NodeJS and Mysql. I used to work with the Java ecosystem, now I'm on it as a hobbyist. During the COVID-19 quarantine I've been working on a car pooling application.
I also find it interesting doing translation tasks, in sites like Wikipedia, Facebook and popular open source projects, helping with spanish and specially basque languages.
- Stack Overflow 28.2k 28.2k 1212 gold badges118118 silver badges193193 bronze badges
- Travel 741 741 11 gold badge44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Code Review 355 355 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 351 351 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 333 333 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 139 Android Archive Library (aar) vs standard jar
- 71 how multiple threads invoke singleton object's method and work on them?
- 64 Is it okay for a ticket seller in the USA to refuse to give you your change, keep it for themselves and claim it's a tip?
- 52 Externalising Spring Boot properties when deploying to Docker
- 50 Enabling remote access to Keycloak
- 43 Styling one JSF external link to make it look like a button
- 41 Spring Boot enable http requests logging (access logs)
- View more network posts →