“Well!... That takes the biscuit!”
Joyce, James. The Dubliners
The best way to speed up something is to not do it in the first place.
Member for 6 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 29 '17 at 8:22
- Stack Overflow 179.3k 179.3k 3333 gold badges350350 silver badges365365 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 43.7k 43.7k 99 gold badges136136 silver badges134134 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 18.8k 18.8k 99 gold badges6767 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 8.8k 8.8k 33 gold badges3535 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Super User 6.5k 6.5k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 749 Recursively look for files with a specific extension
- 418 Compress a folder with tar?
- 312 Command Prompt - How to add a set path only for that batch file executing?
- 285 vim - How to delete a large block of text without counting the lines?
- 266 How to process each line received as a result of grep command
- 264 How does the C code that prints from 1 to 1000 without loops or conditional statements work?
- 261 How can I send stdout to multiple commands?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 11 '15