- Mathematics 13.2k 13.2k 33 gold badges3333 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Physics 7.6k 7.6k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 919 919 99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Astronomy 796 796 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 616 616 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 121 What is the intuition behind uniform continuity?
- 64 Why does Taylor’s series “work”?
- 59 Are the integers closed under addition... really?
- 54 How is possible that those shapes are equivalent in topology?
- 47 Is it possible for a function to be smooth everywhere, analytic nowhere, yet Taylor series at any point converges in a nonzero radius?
- 47 Is there an "elegant" non-recursive formula for these coefficients? Also, how can one get proofs of these patterns?
- 46 Why does it take so long to transmit an image from New Horizons to Earth?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.