- Stack Overflow 2.4k 2.4k 1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.4k 1.4k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Computer Science Educators 531 531 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 371 371 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 241 241 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 85 Vue converts input[type=number] to a string value
- 52 How do variables in C++ store their type?
- 27 What are the advantages/disadvantages of teaching how to implement Nodes, Linked Lists, Stacks, and Queues before showing built-in implementations?
- 26 Why are unit tests failing seen as bad?
- 24 How does a single thread run on multiple cores?
- 22 How to have good public opinion of police in a dystopian dictatorship with low or no crime?
- 18 Vuejs get old value when on change event
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.