- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.4k 1.4k 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Computer Science Educators 531 531 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 371 371 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 201 201 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 51 How do variables in C++ store their type?
- 38 Vue converts input[type=number] to a string value
- 27 What are the advantages/disadvantages of teaching how to implement Nodes, Linked Lists, Stacks, and Queues before showing built-in implementations?
- 26 Why are unit tests failing seen as bad?
- 24 How does a single thread run on multiple cores?
- 22 How to have good public opinion of police in a dystopian dictatorship with low or no crime?
- 16 Why usage of assignment operator or loops discouraged in functional programming?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.