- Engineering♦ 8.5k 8.5k 55 gold badges3333 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 610 610 1616 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 429 429 11 gold badge44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 343 343 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 256 256 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 24 Python Screenshot of inactive window PrintWindow + win32gui
- 23 Why are earthfills fully covered in concrete where they join bridges?
- 22 Why doesn't a lightning strike destroy the lightning rod?
- 21 Revisiting the "Hot Network Questions" feature, what are our shared goals for having it?
- 20 Why dig out and then fill in before building a large structure?
- 19 What makes suspension bridges unsuitable for railways?
- 19 What is the purpose of building foundations?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.