Physicist at NTT Research Physics & Informatics Lab. Interested in quantum information, decoherence, rigorously defining wavefunction branches, and classically undetectable soft-particle detection.
Previous positions at IBM Research (under Charlie Bennett) and at Perimeter Institute. UCSB Ph.D. 2012 (advisor: Wojciech Zurek). Princeton B.A. 2007. TJHSST 2003.
San Francisco, CA, USA
Member for 2 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 18 '17 at 16:53
- Physics 2.7k 2.7k 1010 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Mathematica 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 794 794 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 740 740 11 gold badge77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 558 558 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 59 How can I add a shortcut to a particular Google Drive document to my Android homescreen?
- 54 What is the upper-limit on intrinsic heating due to dark matter?
- 32 How to organically merge nested associations?
- 21 All curves in plot have the same style. Cannot be fixed with Evaluate
- 21 How to put large figure caption on separate page from the figure
- 19 What is the largest number of bosons placed in a BEC?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 18 '17