I code for solving needs and making the solution a better use. I believe, only those software products are successful which could make life easy than being fancy. I like to keep things simple and flexible rather developing rigid solutions.
We are a part of open source eco-system wherein we can not simply take but should give back to the community and this thought motivates me to ask and answer questions on StackOverflow.
You can see my LinkedIn profile at https://in.linkedin.com/in/anandghaywankar
Nagpur, Maharashtra, India
Member for 2 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 3 at 3:01
Top network posts
- 8 How to call view in another view by using cakephp
- 7 Unknown provider for custom filter Ionic/AngularJS
- 7 Am I eligible for compensation if the flight was cancelled due to bad weather and I got rerouted from Europe?
- 6 Animated side-menu in 2 rollover sections
- 5 Cannot find name '$' in component.ts
- 5 JQuery in AngularJS directives
- View more network posts →