Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 2 years
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 14 '17 at 11:04
- Database Administrators 2.4k 2.4k 1212 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.6k 1.6k 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 859 859 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Travel 247 247 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 139 139 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 43 Why would I NOT use the SQL Server option "optimize for ad hoc workloads"?
- 15 When to use an MS SQL instance vs. different database on same instance
- 13 Change column name in SQL Server 2008
- 11 Managing multiple SQL Server databases
- 9 Direction for Scripting
- 9 Database planning - Multiple Schemas vs Multiple Databases vs Single large database vs Partitions
- 9 For UK National Rail trains, where are the rules & regulations about timetabling?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.