I'm a postdoc of mathematics at the University of Jyväskylä, Finland. My research is focused on inverse problems, and the main tools are differential geometry, functional analysis and PDEs. One of my long time hobbies is Latin language. See my homepage for more information.
Member for 2 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 14 at 21:37
- Latin Language♦ 52.2k 52.2k 1212 gold badges7474 silver badges311311 bronze badges
- Mathematics 21.1k 21.1k 99 gold badges4343 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 5.8k 5.8k 55 gold badges2828 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.9k 3.9k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 121 Updating the Hot Network Questions List - now with a bit more network and a little less "hotness"!
- 105 What is the smallest unknown natural number?
- 79 New top bar is coming to the Stack Exchange network
- 73 Notation: Vector contains an element equal to 0
- 68 What is Google Translate good for?
- 64 New top bar is live
- 54 Why did no student correctly find a pair of $2\times 2$ matrices with the same determinant and trace that are not similar?
- View more network posts →