- Space Exploration 104k 104k 3434 gold badges266266 silver badges822822 bronze badges
- Astronomy 21.2k 21.2k 44 gold badges4040 silver badges121121 bronze badges
- Earth Science 7k 7k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 5.8k 5.8k 2222 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Chemistry 5.6k 5.6k 2121 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 140 How did the Apollo computers evaluate transcendental functions like sine, arctangent, log?
- 102 What makes Ada the language of choice for the ISS's safety-critical systems?
- 83 Are there any satellites in geosynchronous but not geostationary orbits?
- 78 Could "peak Apollo levels" of support have gotten NASA astronauts to Mars in the 1980's?
- 77 What can the KSP game actually teach about spaceflight and orbital mechanics, and what are its limitations?
- 77 How much bigger could Earth be, before rockets wouldn't work?
- 76 If a massive object like Jupiter flew past the Earth how close would it need to come to pull people off of the surface?
- View more network posts →