Though I've always lived in Finland, I have travelled a fair bit in Europe (about 32 countries*) and a little elsewhere too (namely in Cuba, Costa Rica, Panama, Argentina, Australia, Thailand, Mexico, USA, Colombia, and New Zealand).
*If you count Georgia and the European part of Turkey as Europe :-)
Most of the time, I'm into a style of travel that involves backpacking / making few plans in advance / staying in hostels or couchsurfing.
<jonik at iki dot code for finland>
Btw, Helsinki is cool and you should visit it.
Member for 8 years, 4 months
10 profile views
Last seen Jan 25 '18 at 21:48
- Stack Overflow 67.5k 67.5k 5959 gold badges214214 silver badges325325 bronze badges
- Travel 12.1k 12.1k 1313 gold badges5858 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 5.9k 5.9k 1111 gold badges3131 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Super User 5.3k 5.3k 1010 gold badges4141 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Ask Different 5.1k 5.1k 1010 gold badges4747 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 504 Can you find all classes in a package using reflection?
- 428 How can I initialise a static Map?
- 367 How to respond with HTTP 400 error in a Spring MVC @ResponseBody method returning String?
- 277 How can I download an entire website?
- 219 Best way to create an empty map in Java
- 211 How to combine two images into one on a Mac?
- 165 "Couldn't resolve resource" in Android Studio's Preview
- View more network posts →