Though I've always lived in Finland, I have travelled a fair bit in Europe (about 32 countries*) and a little elsewhere too (namely in Cuba, Costa Rica, Panama, Argentina, Australia, Thailand, Mexico, USA, Colombia, and New Zealand).
*If you count Georgia and the European part of Turkey as Europe :-)
Most of the time, I'm into a style of travel that involves backpacking / making few plans in advance / staying in hostels or couchsurfing.
<jonik at iki dot code for finland>
Btw, Helsinki is cool and you should visit it.
Member for 8 years, 5 months
10 profile views
Last seen Jan 25 '18 at 21:48
- Stack Overflow 68.1k 68.1k 6161 gold badges227227 silver badges333333 bronze badges
- Travel 12.2k 12.2k 1313 gold badges6060 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 6k 6k 1111 gold badges3131 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Super User 5.3k 5.3k 1010 gold badges4141 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Ask Different 5.2k 5.2k 1010 gold badges4848 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 508 Can you find all classes in a package using reflection?
- 434 How can I initialise a static Map?
- 372 How to respond with HTTP 400 error in a Spring MVC @ResponseBody method returning String?
- 283 How can I download an entire website?
- 225 Best way to create an empty map in Java
- 216 How to combine two images into one on a Mac?
- 165 "Couldn't resolve resource" in Android Studio's Preview
- View more network posts →