I give my time here because I get so much more in return.
Useful things I've written that might help you:
blinq: a modern typescript reimplementation of linq-to-objects over iterable objects
ts-bin-heap: A typescript binary-heap implementation. Very handy for priority queues, which in-turn are very useful for search algorithms such as A*.
Things I've written for other people:
- Stack Overflow 98.7k 98.7k 2525 gold badges183183 silver badges302302 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 509 509 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Server Fault 348 348 11 gold badge33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 320 320 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Super User 235 235 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 291 Can you create nested WITH clauses for Common Table Expressions?
- 108 .toLowerCase not working, replacement function?
- 97 How to remove duplicates from collection using IEqualityComparer, LinQ Distinct
- 81 Using Func delegate with Async method
- 76 3 Digit currency code to currency symbol
- 66 Convert byte to char
- 66 What's the "Content-Length" field in HTTP header?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 7 '18