ThE iLlEgAl aLiEn
Like Diogenes of Sinope, I believe that I am a Citizen of the World. In my opinion most immigration laws are immoral and can be disobeyed.
Lex iniusta non est lex (An unjust law is no law at all)
— - - Augustine of Hippo
My top answer How to lift a lifetime ban from Canada due to marijuana?. Surprised what I view as a pretty trivial answer got so much attention.
Member for 2 years
11 profile views
Last seen Feb 13 at 17:44
Top Network Posts
- 259 How to lift a lifetime ban from Canada due to marijuana?
- 85 I may have broken ESTA rules without knowing. What to do now?
- 61 Canadian Cit, live in Dubai - visiting US to see ill parent. Visa Off has put a 3 mnth ban from entering. Can I appeal? Should I apply for a visa
- 53 What happens on the immigration gate if a passenger lost their fingerprints?
- 52 Recently naturalized American visiting the UK, previously denied visa. Apply for entry clearance?
- 51 UK: Is a 10 year ban still valid after acquiring new citizenship?
- 51 Is it a bad idea to travel to the USA when I have been to China with the same passport?
- View more network posts →