cHiEf Immigration vIoLaTer
Like Diogenes of Sinope, I believe that I am a Citizen of the World. In my opinion most immigration laws are immoral and can be disobeyed.
Lex iniusta non est lex (An unjust law is no law at all)
— - - Augustine of Hippo
My top answer How to lift a lifetime ban from Canada due to marijuana?. Surprised what I view as a pretty trivial answer got so much attention.
Member for 2 years, 3 months
17 profile views
Last seen Apr 14 at 21:30
Top Network Posts
- 259 How to lift a lifetime ban from Canada due to marijuana?
- 87 I may have broken ESTA rules without knowing. What to do now?
- 66 What Happens when Passenger Refuses to Fly Boeing 737 Max?
- 63 Recently naturalized American visiting the UK, previously denied visa. Apply for entry clearance?
- 61 Canadian living in Dubai - visiting US to see ill parent. Visa Off has put a 3 mnth ban from entering. Can I appeal? Should I apply for a visa
- 57 What happens on the immigration gate if a passenger lost their fingerprints?
- 55 UK: Is a 10 year ban still valid after acquiring new citizenship?
- View more network posts →