I help people write code, when I'm not needing help myself. I use Firefox.
I'm a moderator on Retrocomputing Stack Exchange. (It turns out that moderatoring is hard.)
- Questions in desperate need of tagging
- The tour
- Trogdor the Burninator
- Click here to give me the internet
Pronouns: writer's discretion; if in doubt, use your own.
(e^π - π) metres west of previously observed location
Member for 3 years, 5 months
2 profile views
Last seen Aug 6 '19 at 16:05
- Retrocomputing♦ 14.9k 14.9k 77 gold badges5656 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.9k 4.9k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1.9k 1.9k 1111 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 551 551 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 231 An apology to our community, and next steps
- 91 How was early randomness generated?
- 83 Why was BASIC built into so many operating systems?
- 77 Why does the Minus World exist?
- 58 Why does nobody attempt to build Charles Babbage's Analytical Engine?
- 54 What did the 8086 (and 8088) do upon encountering an illegal instruction?
- 53 Why does the Minus World exist?
- View more network posts →