Under no circumstances I will ever deal with recruiters.
Programmer, feuilletonist, law student, poker player, complete whacko.
I am never free, but always for hire.
- The Workplace 20.7k 20.7k 1111 gold badges5252 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.5k 2.5k 1313 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Travel 2k 2k 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Expatriates 236 236 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 221 221 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 245 Should I work while on vacation?
- 207 Employer might be giving me a job offer by mistake
- 201 Work requiring employees install Mobile Device Management software on their phones
- 161 How should I explain volunteering for future layoffs in interviews?
- 143 Is it ethical and do you bill hours when there is a severe lack of timely access from the client?
- 140 Resigning a couple of months before an event : is it abusive resignation?
- 136 How to handle an injury that happened outside the workplace?
- View more network posts →