I am suspending non-meta activities until a satisfactory resolution to the removal of Monica Cellio's moderator status is found. I, as most, am in the dark about the details, but was shocked by the method of removal and now lack confidence in the company's conduct and ability to maintain a diverse and friendly site.
I support the right of any person to be him/her/theirself here or anywhere else.
I have made a small contribution to the related gofundme:
Note - if the above link is removed, a further contribution will follow before you can say
Generally speaking, your "about me" is just that—what you want to share with the world, and we try to allow users a good bit of freedom there
Member for 3 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Puzzling 4.2k 4.2k 1616 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Sports 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Travel 560 560 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 149 What do you call a disk with a hole in the middle?
- 53 The Secret Club
- 48 What crime have we committed?
- 31 Three Singles in Three Clubs
- 26 It's good for puzzling
- 25 Why does a foul ball not count as a third strike?
- 21 Is “man with the monocle” an established idiom or just a figurative expression?
- View more network posts →