One of my hobby projects is developing PopTrayU (http://poptrayu.sourceforge.net), an open source email notifier written in Delphi. I had been using the original PopTray for about 10 years, and decided to learn enough Delphi to fix a couple pet bugs, since no one else seemed to have the knowledge, time, and inclination to do it themselves, and there hadn't been a new version released in over 7 years. Once I'd fixed that one bug, there was one more little thing I thought I could improve, and wouldn't it be fun if I could make this aspect of the application a little more customizable? And then there's that other bug...well, someday I'll get them all fixed, maybe :)
Member for 7 years, 11 months
4 profile views
Last seen Jul 14 '15 at 4:11
- Stack Overflow 6k 6k 55 gold badges3535 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.5k 1.5k 1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Bricks 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Travel 951 951 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 792 792 1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 257 Why are static variables considered evil?
- 49 Why "Greater Toronto" rather than "Great Toronto"
- 27 Purpose of the "Build Automatically" option in eclipse
- 26 Presenting open source development during a resume-gap?
- 23 JLabel vertical alignment not working as expected
- 22 What is the purpose of a holiday shutdown?
- View more network posts →