I was born in the early 60's. My first computer interaction was using a monochrome (amber) terminal connected to a DEC 10...played a game of tic-tac-toe against the machine, and lost! How can a game of tic-tac-toe be lost? I do not think I knew the term usability back then... :)
Like with everything, I remind myself every day to pay attention to the basics; understand the context, understand the rules, and yes, have fun!
I love the StackExchange community. You have all provided me with answers (and questions) that have enriched my understanding and my desire to continue learning.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 24 '16 at 15:29
- Database Administrators 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 954 954 1010 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Spanish Language 399 399 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 372 372 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Language Learning 171 171 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 42 How to upgrade Git on Windows to the latest version?
- 27 I want to use CASE statement to update some records in sql server 2005
- 8 What is the earliest preserved publication in Spanish?
- 7 Dialects of Spanish & Learning
- 6 Why do we have to write SET FMTONLY OFF in stored procedures when using Entity Framework
- 6 "The Liberator" and Bolívar's death
- 5 How a nuclear war in north hemisphere would affect the south hemisphere?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '16