Spending two days in a lab can easily save you up to one hour reading literature
Member for 3 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 1 at 20:50
- Electrical Engineering 52.6k 52.6k 44 gold badges7979 silver badges142142 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 26.1k 26.1k 44 gold badges3131 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 16.8k 16.8k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 10.9k 10.9k 1515 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Information Security 5.5k 5.5k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 283 Can someone take down Wi-Fi signal?
- 101 sklearn error ValueError: Input contains NaN, infinity or a value too large for dtype('float64')
- 97 How safe are Wi-Fi Hotspots? Because WPA 2 is compromised, is there any other security protocol for Wi-Fi?
- 77 Will radar/lidar still work when every car is equipped with them?
- 71 Why are car batteries still so heavy?
- 67 Backdoor account in passwd file
- 63 Why are car batteries still so heavy?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.