I work mostly in Transact SQL - fixing up individual records when applications are running into errors, identifying why those errors are occurring so the underlying application code can be fixed, and maintaining Stored Procedures. In my spare time I like to play around with Java. I've made a couple of games for Android to get myself familiar with Object Oriented programming, but nothing too serious, plenty of trial and error.
I like to build "real" things too, so I dabble in Arduino; the cats appreciate their WiFi enabled feeder when I'm out of town. I also keep bees, so there's that.
Member for 3 years
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 14 '18 at 21:48
- Personal Finance & Money 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 945 945 11 gold badge44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 831 831 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 601 601 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Puzzling 526 526 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 219 When someone's ability to pay is suspect, why would it make sense to give them more expensive credit?
- 41 Sword in the rock - make it last the ages
- 40 Why do card processing companies discourage "cash advance" activities
- 27 Is running over your extension cable with an electric lawn mower dangerous?
- 12 Should I lower my student loan payments to keep my account open (and credit score up)?
- 11 A long overdue riddle
- 10 Had an accident that makes me use crutches. Will that affect my new job?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.