Travel has always been my passion and it made me discover photography when I accidentally took a breath-taking photo while on a long vacation from my Software Engineering job where I was working already for 5 years on image processing, multimedia and real-time film special effects.
Launched Neocamera in 2005 and later went to work for a number of high technology companies including a search engine which rimes with oogle. Eventually grew my consulting side-line into its own company and diversified into web development and technology for telephony, pharmaceutical and banking. Taught photography and lead Photography Tours somewhere in between all that.
- Photography 98.8k 98.8k 99 gold badges179179 silver badges404404 bronze badges
- Travel 37.2k 37.2k 1414 gold badges8484 silver badges180180 bronze badges
- Webmasters 5.3k 5.3k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Super User 2.3k 2.3k 55 gold badges2020 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 300 300 11 gold badge33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 154 Is it offensive to use 'Saigon' instead of 'Ho Chi Minh City'?
- 128 How much do lens lineups vary across DSLR platforms?
- 86 I know what a bad photo is, so why do I keep taking them?
- 68 How seriously should I take size and weight limits of hand luggage?
- 58 How to spend a night in an unknown city without a hotel? Is there a guide or resource online?
- 54 Why is digital photography so expensive?
- 51 Can I nest bags in my luggage?
- View more network posts →