- Mathematics 48k 48k 33 gold badges6363 silver badges142142 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 13.4k 13.4k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.1k 2.1k 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2k 2k 1414 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 789 789 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 113 Passing an argument to a slot
- 94 Show that a generalized knight can return to its original position only after an even number of moves
- 80 What does the mysterious constant marked by C on a slide rule indicate?
- 70 Given a Fibonacci number , find the next Fibonacci number
- 64 An easy example of a non-constructive proof without an obvious "fix"?
- 53 Fewest steps to reach $200$ from $1$ using only $+1$ and $×2$
- 49 How many non-differentiable functions exist?
- View more network posts →