Consultant, developer, mentor, author, speaker. C++ and .NET, Windows 7, Sharepoint, whatever else I like.
Member for 8 years
81 profile views
Last seen 15 hours ago
- The Workplace 113.7k 113.7k 4545 gold badges255255 silver badges353353 bronze badges
- Travel 61.5k 61.5k 1010 gold badges171171 silver badges264264 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 60.1k 60.1k 3131 gold badges126126 silver badges279279 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 32k 32k 1313 gold badges8484 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 17.7k 17.7k 77 gold badges5050 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 454 Should I charge my client the agreed amount for the difficult tasks that I have solved by accident within few minutes?
- 443 My manager told me I should feel comfortable about telling him if I want to leave the company. Should I tell him?
- 381 The robo-approvers are killing my will to review edits
- 322 How do I deal with the "30 minutes remaining" problem?
- 298 How do I tell a love interest I'm probably too old for her?
- 250 Co-Worker quit today, boss is pretending it didn't happen. Is this weird?
- 250 I quit, and boss offered me 3 month "grace period" where I could still come back
- View more network posts →
Top tags (34)
23 Is travel.se a man's world? May 10 '14
19 Are down votes on closed questions reclaimed? May 7 '15
14 When is removing salutations a step too far? Jul 16 '15
13 Why is this question put on hold? Jan 19
11 Why do we bite new users instead of welcoming them? Nov 16 '14
11 What triggered the Generalists? May 17 '15
10 What should our SE site logo be? Jun 27 '11
10 Why allow unregistered users? Apr 24