Consultant, developer, mentor, author, speaker. C++ and .NET, Windows 7, Sharepoint, whatever else I like.
Member for 8 years, 7 months
85 profile views
Last seen 1 hour ago
- The Workplace 118k 118k 4747 gold badges264264 silver badges366366 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 71.2k 71.2k 3131 gold badges134134 silver badges291291 bronze badges
- Travel 65.8k 65.8k 1212 gold badges179179 silver badges277277 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 36.1k 36.1k 1313 gold badges9494 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 18.1k 18.1k 77 gold badges5151 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 454 Should I charge my client the agreed amount for the difficult tasks that I have solved by accident within few minutes?
- 451 My manager told me I should feel comfortable about telling him if I want to leave the company. Should I tell him?
- 381 The robo-approvers are killing my will to review edits
- 327 How do I deal with the "30 minutes remaining" problem?
- 301 How do I tell a love interest I'm probably too old for her?
- 273 Should I reveal productivity tricks to peers, or keep them to myself in order to be more productive than the others?
- 254 I quit, and boss offered me 3 month "grace period" where I could still come back
- View more network posts →
Top tags (33)
23 Is travel.se a man's world? May 10 '14
19 Are down votes on closed questions reclaimed? May 7 '15
14 When is removing salutations a step too far? Jul 16 '15
13 Why is this question put on hold? Jan 19 '19
11 Why do we bite new users instead of welcoming them? Nov 16 '14
11 What triggered the Generalists? May 17 '15
10 What should our SE site logo be? Jun 27 '11
10 Why allow unregistered users? Apr 24 '19