Train travel enthusiast. Tries to get as far as possible using ground transportation, especially trains. Regularly travels Germany–Sweden by train and also did Germany–Lake Baikal–Helsinki. No, that was not a detour.
At home or travelling
Member for 4 years, 4 months
30 profile views
Last seen Jul 1 at 5:38
- Chemistry 58k 58k 88 gold badges143143 silver badges313313 bronze badges
- German Language 36.1k 36.1k 33 gold badges6262 silver badges150150 bronze badges
- Travel 14k 14k 44 gold badges4141 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Politics 6.4k 6.4k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 84 Is it possible to enter Russia by train 1-1.5 hours before the visa validity period starts?
- 83 Why is the UK blaming the EU and what does the UK want?
- 78 When to use the emergency brake in a train?
- 77 Is it true that Jim Crow laws were primarily promoted by the Democratic Party?
- 59 What are the possible characters for a German passport number?
- 59 Why don't all States switch to all postal voting?
- 55 Brown stains on skin after working with Tollens' reagent
- View more network posts →