Train travel enthusiast. Tries to get as far as possible using ground transportation, especially trains. Regularly travels Germany–Sweden by train and also did Germany–Lake Baikal–Helsinki. No, that was not a detour.
At home or travelling
Member for 5 years, 2 months
30 profile views
Last seen Jun 18 at 14:05
- Chemistry 61.6k 61.6k 1010 gold badges160160 silver badges343343 bronze badges
- German Language 37.3k 37.3k 33 gold badges6767 silver badges156156 bronze badges
- Travel 14.4k 14.4k 44 gold badges4343 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Politics 8.6k 8.6k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 85 Why is the UK blaming the EU and what does the UK want?
- 84 Is it possible to enter Russia by train 1-1.5 hours before the visa validity period starts?
- 78 When to use the emergency brake in a train?
- 78 Is it true that Jim Crow laws were primarily promoted by the Democratic Party?
- 59 What are the possible characters for a German passport number?
- 59 Why don't all States switch to all postal voting?
- 55 Brown stains on skin after working with Tollens' reagent
- View more network posts →