Train travel enthusiast. Tries to get as far as possible using ground transportation, especially trains. Regularly travels Germany–Sweden by train and also did Germany–Lake Baikal–Helsinki. No, that was not a detour.
At home or travelling
Member for 3 years, 10 months
28 profile views
Last seen Jan 15 at 15:58
- Chemistry 55.8k 55.8k 88 gold badges135135 silver badges298298 bronze badges
- German Language 35.3k 35.3k 33 gold badges5959 silver badges146146 bronze badges
- Travel 13.7k 13.7k 33 gold badges4040 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Politics 4.2k 4.2k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 84 Is it possible to enter Russia by train 1-1.5 hours before the visa validity period starts?
- 78 When to use the emergency brake in a train?
- 59 What are the possible characters for a German passport number?
- 59 Why don't all States switch to all postal voting?
- 55 Brown stains on skin after working with Tollens' reagent
- 53 Why does apt-get not require restarts, where the update manager does?
- 46 What is the difference between totalitarianism and authoritarianism?
- View more network posts →