Train travel enthusiast. Tries to get as far as possible using ground transportation, especially trains. Regularly travels Germany–Sweden by train and also did Germany–Lake Baikal–Helsinki. No, that was not a detour.
At home or travelling
Member for 3 years, 6 months
28 profile views
Last seen Nov 11 at 12:41
- Chemistry 53.9k 53.9k 77 gold badges131131 silver badges287287 bronze badges
- German Language 34.7k 34.7k 33 gold badges5555 silver badges141141 bronze badges
- Travel 12.8k 12.8k 33 gold badges3939 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Politics 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 82 Is it possible to enter Russia by train 1-1.5 hours before the visa validity period starts?
- 78 When to use the emergency brake in a train?
- 59 What are the possible characters for a German passport number?
- 55 Brown stains on skin after working with Tollens' reagent
- 53 Why does apt-get not require restarts, where the update manager does?
- 43 What is the longest stretch of the Autobahn that is guaranteed to have no speed limits?
- 40 Are German festivals safe for foreigners?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (33)
12 Another “question closed wrongly” complaint Jul 6 '16
11 Can bounties be refunded by mods now? Oct 5 '16
8 Proposal: Voting Bonanza Jul 4 '16
8 Clarify/Merge US Visa Waiver Program tags Sep 30 '16
8 Are questions about corruption on topic? Jan 17 '17