Train travel enthusiast. Tries to get as far as possible using ground transportation, especially trains. Regularly travels Germany–Sweden by train and also did Germany–Lake Baikal–Helsinki. No, that was not a detour.
At home or travelling
Member for 3 years, 8 months
28 profile views
Last seen Jan 15 at 15:58
- Chemistry 55.2k 55.2k 88 gold badges134134 silver badges294294 bronze badges
- German Language 35.2k 35.2k 33 gold badges5656 silver badges144144 bronze badges
- Travel 13.5k 13.5k 33 gold badges4040 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Politics 3.6k 3.6k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 83 Is it possible to enter Russia by train 1-1.5 hours before the visa validity period starts?
- 78 When to use the emergency brake in a train?
- 59 What are the possible characters for a German passport number?
- 59 Why don't all States switch to all postal voting?
- 55 Brown stains on skin after working with Tollens' reagent
- 53 Why does apt-get not require restarts, where the update manager does?
- 43 What is the longest stretch of the Autobahn that is guaranteed to have no speed limits?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (33)
12 Another “question closed wrongly” complaint Jul 6 '16
11 Can bounties be refunded by mods now? Oct 5 '16
9 Are questions about corruption on topic? Jan 17 '17
8 Proposal: Voting Bonanza Jul 4 '16
7 How should currency symbols be written? Jun 14 '16