Train travel enthusiast. Tries to get as far as possible using ground transportation, especially trains. Regularly travels Germany–Sweden by train and also did Germany–Lake Baikal–Helsinki. No, that was not a detour.
At home or travelling
Member for 4 years, 2 months
29 profile views
Last seen Jul 1 at 5:38
- Chemistry 56.9k 56.9k 88 gold badges139139 silver badges305305 bronze badges
- German Language 35.8k 35.8k 33 gold badges6161 silver badges149149 bronze badges
- Travel 13.9k 13.9k 44 gold badges4141 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Politics 5k 5k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 84 Is it possible to enter Russia by train 1-1.5 hours before the visa validity period starts?
- 78 When to use the emergency brake in a train?
- 73 Is it true that Jim Crow laws were primarily promoted by the Democratic Party?
- 59 Why don't all States switch to all postal voting?
- 59 What are the possible characters for a German passport number?
- 55 Brown stains on skin after working with Tollens' reagent
- 53 Why does apt-get not require restarts, where the update manager does?
- View more network posts →