Train travel enthusiast. Tries to get as far as possible using ground transportation, especially trains. Regularly travels Germany–Sweden by train and also did Germany–Lake Baikal–Helsinki. No, that was not a detour.
At home or travelling
Member for 3 years, 2 months
28 profile views
Last seen May 1 at 18:26
- Chemistry 50.1k 50.1k 77 gold badges126126 silver badges269269 bronze badges
- German Language 32.5k 32.5k 33 gold badges5353 silver badges135135 bronze badges
- Travel 11.3k 11.3k 33 gold badges3838 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 998 998 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Anime & Manga 750 750 11 gold badge88 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 81 Is it possible to enter Russia by train 1-1.5 hours before the visa validity period starts?
- 78 When to use the emergency brake in a train?
- 59 What are the possible characters for a German passport number?
- 53 Why does apt-get not require restarts, where the update manager does?
- 53 Brown stains on skin after working with Tollens' reagent
- 42 What is the longest stretch of the Autobahn that is guaranteed to have no speed limits?
- 40 Are German festivals safe for foreigners?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (33)
12 Another “question closed wrongly” complaint Jul 6 '16
11 Can bounties be refunded by mods now? Oct 5 '16
8 Proposal: Voting Bonanza Jul 4 '16
8 Clarify/Merge US Visa Waiver Program tags Sep 30 '16
8 Are questions about corruption on topic? Jan 17 '17