And God said, “Let there be SAP,” and there was SAP.
God saw that the SAP was good, and he separated the ABAP from the COBOL.
God called the ABAP “light,” and the COBOL he called “darkness”
And there was evening, and there was morning — the first day.
- Stack Overflow 8.2k 8.2k 66 gold badges4141 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Travel 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Super User 998 998 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 456 456 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Server Fault 384 384 22 gold badges55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 36 Issuing authority of passport is only written in Cyrillic script. How to fill it into a Schengen visa application?
- 20 Multiple URLs copy in Sources/Network tab
- 16 Querying non-ASCII rows from Postgres
- 15 Is there native cuisine that is typical for Western Ukraine/Galicia, but not for the rest of Ukraine?
- 14 IRA's approach to Brexit
- 13 String variable as href in lxml.builder
- 13 Windows 10 is rebooting against my explicit will in order to install updates
- View more network posts →