And God said, “Let there be SAP,” and there was SAP.
God saw that the SAP was good, and he separated the ABAP from the COBOL.
God called the ABAP “light,” and the COBOL he called “darkness”
And there was evening, and there was morning — the first day.
- Stack Overflow 6.9k 6.9k 66 gold badges3939 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Travel 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Super User 989 989 11 gold badge99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 426 426 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Server Fault 335 335 11 gold badge44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 36 Issuing authority of passport is only written in Cyrillic script. How to fill it into a Schengen visa application?
- 16 Querying non-ASCII rows from Postgres
- 15 Is there native cuisine that is typical for Western Ukraine/Galicia, but not for the rest of Ukraine?
- 14 Multiple URLs copy in Sources/Network tab
- 13 String variable as href in lxml.builder
- 12 Finding public shower in Europe
- 12 What is the correct way of visiting Abkhazia without violating Georgian laws?
- View more network posts →