And God said, “Let there be SAP,” and there was SAP.
God saw that the SAP was good, and he separated the ABAP from the COBOL.
God called the ABAP “light,” and the COBOL he called “darkness”
And there was evening, and there was morning — the first day.
Top network posts
- 36 Issuing authority of passport is only written in Cyrillic script. How to fill it into a Schengen visa application?
- 14 Is there native cuisine that is typical for Western Ukraine/Galicia, but not for the rest of Ukraine?
- 13 Querying non-ASCII rows from Postgres
- 13 String variable as href in lxml.builder
- 11 What is the correct way of visiting Abkhazia without violating Georgian laws?
- 10 Finding public shower in Europe
- 10 Відповідний переклад слова link?
- View more network posts →