And God said, “Let there be SAP,” and there was SAP.
God saw that the SAP was good, and he separated the ABAP from the COBOL.
God called the ABAP “light,” and the COBOL he called “darkness”
And there was evening, and there was morning — the first day.
- Stack Overflow 6.5k 6.5k 66 gold badges3838 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Travel 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Super User 969 969 11 gold badge88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 416 416 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Server Fault 315 315 11 gold badge44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 36 Issuing authority of passport is only written in Cyrillic script. How to fill it into a Schengen visa application?
- 16 Querying non-ASCII rows from Postgres
- 15 Is there native cuisine that is typical for Western Ukraine/Galicia, but not for the rest of Ukraine?
- 13 Multiple URLs copy in Sources/Network tab
- 13 String variable as href in lxml.builder
- 12 What is the correct way of visiting Abkhazia without violating Georgian laws?
- 12 Finding public shower in Europe
- View more network posts →