I was a digital nomad from late 2006 for two years, I was changing cities, countries, continents with a GT3-BH ATX case and a 15" monitor in my carry on. It was exciting. These days I live a very sedentary life style primarily in Vancouver, Canada; secondarily in Balatonalmádi, Hungary and sometimes as much as five months pass between two flights. But, sometimes I still do seven days-seven airbnbs-in-five-countries trips. I also have too many backpacks due to my obsesssion of trying to fly with a >20" monitor. Gave up. 19.5" is enough.
I never consent to full body screening. You shouldn't either. It would immediately collapse the security theater if everyone opted out.
- Travel 47.6k 47.6k 77 gold badges102102 silver badges234234 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9.6k 9.6k 33 gold badges3636 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Super User 2.9k 2.9k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.6k 1.6k 1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.5k 1.5k 1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 180 How to print a debug log?
- 175 What is the D-shaped icon next to my USB-C port?
- 135 Will replacing a fake visa with a different fake visa cause me problems when applying for a legal study permit?
- 63 What's the law about body scanners in EU? Am I legally allowed to refuse?
- 59 Expedia is asking me to buy a new ticket when I asked to change dates for return flight
- 57 How can one travel with X-Ray sensitive equipment or electronic devices?
- 55 Why is the Vasa Museum in Stockholm so Popular?
- View more network posts →