I was a digital nomad from late 2006 for two years, I was changing cities, countries, continents with a GT3-BH ATX case and a 15" monitor in my carry on. It was exciting. These days I live a very sedentary life style primarily in Vancouver, Canada; secondarily in Balatonalmádi, Hungary and sometimes as much as five months pass between two flights. But, sometimes I still do seven days-seven airbnbs-in-five-countries trips. I also have too many backpacks due to my obsesssion of trying to fly with a >20" monitor. Gave up. 19.5" is enough.
I never consent to full body screening. You shouldn't either. It would immediately collapse the security theater if everyone opted out.
- Travel 49.2k 49.2k 88 gold badges115115 silver badges246246 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.2k 10.2k 55 gold badges4343 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- Super User 3.3k 3.3k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.6k 1.6k 1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 196 How to print a debug log?
- 182 What is the D-shaped icon next to my USB-C port?
- 135 Will replacing a fake visa with a different fake visa cause me problems when applying for a legal study permit?
- 72 Is long-term renting through booking.com a scam?
- 63 What's the law about body scanners in EU? Am I legally allowed to refuse?
- 59 Expedia is asking me to buy a new ticket when I asked to change dates for return flight
- 58 The company’s commitment to rebuilding the relationship with you, our community
- View more network posts →