I was a digital nomad from late 2006 for two years, I was changing cities, countries, continents with a GT3-BH ATX case and a 15" monitor in my carry on. It was exciting. These days I live a very sedentary life style primarily in Vancouver, Canada; secondarily in Balatonalmádi, Hungary and sometimes as much as five months pass between two flights. But, sometimes I still do seven days-seven airbnbs-in-five-countries trips. I also have too many backpacks due to my obsesssion of trying to fly with a >20" monitor. Gave up. 19.5" is enough.
I never consent to full body screening. You shouldn't either. It would immediately collapse the security theater if everyone opted out.
Top Network Posts
- 174 How to print a debug log?
- 169 What is the D-shaped icon next to my USB-C port?
- 63 What's the law about body scanners in EU? Am I legally allowed to refuse?
- 59 Expedia is asking me to buy a new ticket when I asked to change dates for return flight
- 56 How can one travel with X-Ray sensitive equipment or electronic devices?
- 51 Why do airlines not have you put your bag underneath your own seat?
- 50 Venezuelan girlfriend wants to travel the USA to be with me. What is the process?
- View more network posts →