- Stack Overflow 6k 6k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Travel 201 201 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 131 131 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 41 How do I prove to my physics teacher that adding a battery in parallel doesn't double the current?
- 31 STM Microcontroller burns every time
- 24 C64 BASIC: How to suppress the '?' sign when using the INPUT command?
- 22 Why does the 6502 have the BIT instruction?
- 18 Run code once in lifetime of an embedded C program
- 16 Does HAL_GetTick() return ticks or milliseconds? (and how to measure in microseconds)
- 16 When does the VIC-II read the sprite data?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 20 '18