C++ (and Python) developer working in the financial industry.
Outside work I do a bit of running; I also like singing, skiing, maps, progressive metal and the books of Charlie Stross.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 6 years, 6 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jul 27 '17 at 19:13
- Stack Overflow 117.8k 117.8k 1616 gold badges227227 silver badges312312 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1.7k 1.7k 1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Travel 545 545 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 531 531 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 346 346 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 651 Why does Python code run faster in a function?
- 289 How do I compare version numbers in Python?
- 186 How to check if variable is string with python 2 and 3 compatibility
- 121 Is 1.0 a valid output from std::generate_canonical?
- 118 Accessing inactive union member and undefined behavior?
- 102 Why is this C++ program so incredibly fast?
- 102 How to disallow temporaries
- View more network posts →