My biggest challenge is bringing up mobile development to desktop/server side quality and processes level
I'm interested in extending my knowledge and skills in writing clean, readable, maintainable code, as well as progress in quick continuous quality automated software releases
I'm in love with Scrum, and I'm looking to extended relationship with Kanban
Specialties: Android, iOS, BlackBeryy, J2ME, Java Mobile application development, unit testing, design patterns, continuous integration, automated testing, build management
- Stack Overflow 18.3k 18.3k 88 gold badges5252 silver badges102102 bronze badges
- Travel 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Expatriates 534 534 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 533 533 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Bicycles 328 328 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 220 How can we access context of an application in Robolectric?
- 63 What's the difference between keymaps - Mac OS X and Mac OS X 10.5+?
- 62 What is lifecycle for RecyclerView adapter?
- 57 The best way to integrate third party library in Android studio
- 35 IntelliJ IDEA code format from checkstyle configuration
- 34 Gradle test fails with error
- 32 How to run unit tests with Android Studio
- View more network posts →