I prefer to be referred to as "they".
If you are looking for something to vote on, I'm looking for votes (ideally upvotes, natch) on the tail end of my answers on Stack Overflow. Look at the lowest-scoring answers; downvotes as well as upvotes appreciated to help me decide what to keep, and what to kill.
The following isn't mine, unfortunately. The image is a clickable link to an archived gist of the original tweet which is now deleted.
Member for 5 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 8 '18 at 5:56
- Stack Overflow 140.5k 140.5k 2525 gold badges209209 silver badges270270 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 7k 7k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 6.6k 6.6k 22 gold badges2828 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Super User 2.7k 2.7k 55 gold badges2525 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 297 Running Bash commands in Python
- 212 Is there a "default" MIME type?
- 197 How to cat <<EOF >> a file containing code?
- 119 Difference between sh and bash
- 118 Why is there no "Euro English" locale?
- 116 Live: Left nav, new theming and responsiveness
- 113 When to wrap quotes around a shell variable?
- View more network posts →