I am a Norwegian living in Denmark. With parents living far apart, I've been in and out of airplanes since I was four.
I am always planning my next trip somewhere in the world. So far, I've visted:
Denmark, Egypt, England, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Japan, The Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Spain, Svalbard, Sweden, Thailand and Turkey (not counting countries passed through).
I like history, photography, scuba diving and staying active on my travels, so ideally the trips are a combination of those things.
Member for 8 years
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 24 '15 at 8:43
- Arqade 5.6k 5.6k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges
- Stack Overflow 5.1k 5.1k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Travel 1.9k 1.9k 1616 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 1k 1k 77 silver badges99 bronze badges
- The Workplace 843 843 11 gold badge66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 178 Best way to encode Degree Celsius symbol into web page?
- 61 My neighbour is rich. I want in on that
- 33 Why was the Treaty of Versailles so harsh?
- 29 Is there a risk of inbred children with fake fatherhood?
- 25 Forced layover in country for which you have no visa
- 24 I imprisoned my wife: if I exile her, will we be still married?
- 21 I think I smelled whiskey in a colleague's cup at work. What’s the right way to approach this?
- View more network posts →